- Updated On:
- May 22, 2022
- 2 Bathrooms
- Year Built: 2023
Villa in Polop from the developer, with sea views, in a gated complex “Residencial Polop Hills”. This Type G villa has a plot of 185m2 and the villa itself has 89m2. The villa consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open kitchen connected to the living room. The villa also has a spacious terrace and outdoor parking. It is possible to install a solarium and your own pool.
The “Residencial Polop Hills” complex itself consists of 185 one-story and two-story villas. There are villas with 2,3 and 4 bedrooms. All houses have magnificent sea views and are located in a privileged location surrounded by nature at the foot of Ponoig Mountain. The complex itself has a communal pool, green areas, playgrounds and a community club.
The price of the villas includes:
- kitchen furniture + household appliances: hob, oven, hood
- central air conditioning for heat and cold
- plumbing in bathrooms
Additional costs: pool and solarium
- Installation of the pool, when the house is still under construction, will cost: from 17,000 to 19,000 euros.
- Pool installation when the house has already been commissioned: from 17.500 to 20.500 euros.
- Solarium installation: from 16.900 to 17.900 euros.
- Communidad – about 40-50 euros per month
- IBI tax – about 350 euros per year
- Garbage collection – about 90 euros per year
- supermarket Mercadona 5 minutes drive
- one of the best private schools – British school Elian’s British School – 7 minutes drive
- public school and Institute 5 minutes away
- sports complex 8 minutes drive
- Sunday markets mercadillo Polop y La Nucia just 3 minutes away
- bars and restaurants 2 minutes away
- to Benidorm, Albir and to the nearest beaches – 15 minutes by car
You may also be interested in this villa, which is also located in Polop
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees